Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Cinema From Around The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graveyard Disturbance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Retox

Retox

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Graveyard Disturbance Empty
PostSubject: Graveyard Disturbance   Graveyard Disturbance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:06 pm

"Five young robbers spend a whole night in a dark catacomb to win a priceless treasure. They will have to fight against lots of ferocious zombies and vampires. At the end they will meet the Death in person!"

A hilariously bad, made for TV movie directed by Lamberto Bava, who also co-wrote the script. Beatrice Ring, who played Patricia in Zombi 3 was in the film. Watch for a hilarious scene that involves on zombie trying to grab a female zombies tit only to get his hand smacked away. I know there is a region 2 dvd out there, but I'm not sure about a region 1 NTSC. Not a great film in any way, my least favorite L. Bava film (that I've seen), but still fun to watch.

Graveyard Disturbance 19872020graveyard20distju1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/splattercraft
Goregnome

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Disturbance   Graveyard Disturbance Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:20 am

i think i got this somewhere but havent gotten to it yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fondlecorpse
Burn

Burn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Disturbance   Graveyard Disturbance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:16 am

Dull story, horrible acting, painfully slow pace, and no gore whatsoever. Not a great film by any means, but Lamberto Bava fans should check it out regardless.

This has never been released in R1, and IMO it's not worth the effort it would take to track down an import. I'm surprised that Shriek Show never got ahold of it, as it would've been a perfect fit for their catalog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Disturbance   Graveyard Disturbance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graveyard Disturbance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creature Features :: Horror Genres :: Shrieks From The Grave-
Jump to: