Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Cinema From Around The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fangoria Weekend Of Horrors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom K
Admin
Tom K

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Fangoria Weekend Of Horrors Empty
PostSubject: Fangoria Weekend Of Horrors   Fangoria Weekend Of Horrors Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:41 am

Those who know me are aware of my loathing for Fangoria and how they do conventions...Way over priced, can't really approach a celebrity in a dealer room environment, and you get nickeled and dimed for almost everything it seems...

However, I may have to make an exception, bite the bullet and go, with the expensive pass of course...

Here is the info/guest list so far...

MARCH 6-8, 2009
Chicago, IL
Wyndham Chicago O'Hare
6810 North Mannheim Road
Rosemont, IL

GEORGE A. ROMERO
Director: NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, DAWN OF THE DEAD, DAY OF THE DEAD, LAND OF THE DEAD, CREEPSHOW, MARTIN, KNIGHTRIDERS and THE DARK HALF will have the first news and footage from his latest zombie flick, a DIARY OF THE DEAD sequel

DOUG BRADLEY
HELLRAISER’s Pinhead, NIGHTBREED, PUMPKINHEAD: ASHES TO ASHES, PROPHECY: THE UPRISING, THE COTTAGE and new Clive Barker film BOOK OF BLOOD

TOBE HOOPER
Director: TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, POLTERGEIST, EATEN ALIVE ’SALEM’S LOT, LIFEFORCE, TOOLBOX MURDERS, INVADERS FROM MARS and MASTERS OF HORROR.

HERSCHELL GORDON LEWIS
Godfather of Gore and director of BLOOD FEAST, TWO THOUSAND MANIACS!, WIZARD OF GORE and many others; Gordon will be conducting a special low-budget filmmaking & marketing seminar (separate admission required)

MASTERS OF ITALIAN HORROR PANEL
With Ruggero Deodato (CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST, CUT AND RUN, HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE PARK), Lamberto Bava (DEMONS 1-2, GHOST SON, MACABRO) and FX artist/director Sergio Stivaletti (WAX MASK, DELLAMORTE DELLAMORE, MOTHER OF TEARS)

TOM SAVINI
Makeup FX legend and fan favorite from DAWN OF THE DEAD, MARTIN, CREEPSHOW, FRIDAY THE 13TH, MANIAC, DAY OF THE DEAD, TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2, FRIDAY THE 13TH: THE FINAL CHAPTER and many more. He is also a director (1990’s NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD) and actor (KNIGHTRIDERS, FROM DUSK TILL DAWN, GRINDHOUSE). Savini will sign autographs on a complimentary basis for our Gold Patrons. For others he will have a booth all weekend where you can meet him and purchase his autograph for a nominal fee.

MARILYN BURNS
Actress: EATEN ALIVE, FUTURE-KILL and TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE NEXT GENERATION

CAROLINE WILLIAMS
Actress: TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE II, LEPRECHAUN 3 and THE STEPFATHER

RAINE BROWN
Cult actress from BARRICADE, AUNT ROSE, ANGEL’S BLADE: ASCENSION, 100 TEARS, DARKNESS SURROUNDS ROBERTA and BEAST (signing in dealers’ room)

JOE ZASO
Tough guy actor from BARRICADE, ANGEL’S BLADE, 5 DEAD ON THE CRIMSON CANVAS, RED MIDNIGHT, DARKNESS SURROUNDS ROBERTA and BEAST (signing in dealers’ room)

Plus advance previews and/or guests from such films as THE WOLF MAN, CASE 39, DRAG ME TO HELL, LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT, 25/8, PIRANHA 3-D, THE DESCENT 2, CIRQUE DU FREAK, SCAR and many more!

Tobe Hooper, HG Lewis, and Deodato are my biggest interest...everyone else there I have met...

http://www.creationent.com/cal/fangocon/index.asp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomkwarrior
Wolvesblood
Admin
Wolvesblood

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Fangoria Weekend Of Horrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangoria Weekend Of Horrors   Fangoria Weekend Of Horrors Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:28 pm

WOW....yeah same here, might go ahead and spend the dough!! for this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faminerecords

Fangoria Weekend Of Horrors
Page 1 of 1