Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Cinema From Around The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We'rewolves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry88

Henry88

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-13

We'rewolves Empty
PostSubject: We''rewolves   We'rewolves Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Quote :
ITV Global Entertainment has acquired the international distribution rights for We'rewolves, the new TV drama from Walking with Dinosaurs writer Jasper James.

Produced by indie Wide Eyed Entertainment, the deal will see the 90-minute Blair Witch Project-style drama documentary sold by ITV Global at Mipcom this autumn.

The programme is already scheduled to air in the US on Animal Planet this Halloween, coinciding with the release of horror movie classic remake The Wolf Man.

We'rewolves will imagine how werewolves might live if they existed today and begins with the discovery of a mutilated body in the wilds of the Great Lakes.

The trail left by the attacker leads the investigating detective into a complex twilight world where he discovers the attacker.

ITV Global Entertainment director of co-productions and acquisitions Emmanuelle Namiech said: "We'rewolves is something unique combining the very best in special effects, factual research and direction, with chilling 'what if' fantasy. This is a great example of a show with true universal appeal as it combines fact with fiction seamlessly."

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/news/2009/05/itv_global_acquires_werewolves.html
Back to top Go down
Undie

Undie

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-10-18

We'rewolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'rewolves   We'rewolves Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:55 pm

I will admit this has gotten my curiousness up i will be setting my dvr for this one
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mathew29

We'rewolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creature Features :: Horror Genres :: Monster Mash-
Jump to: