Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Cinema From Around The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvesblood
Admin
Wolvesblood

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation   Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:36 pm

Well along with the classics such as the Creepshow's, Twilight Zone: the movie, this classic of compiled shorts stand right up there as well, a triple attack of Karen Black can do no wrong!

I remember watching Amelia when I was a kid, and that wooden Zuni hunting fetish doll just creeped me out, of course nowadays I can laugh, but damn is it still good!

The other shorts are quite fun as well, Millicent & Therese is a fun tid bit also, with Karen playing a double role! I will admit it threw me off when I first watched it. I am sure some of you feel the same about this classic!!

Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation Trilogy_doll Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation Trilogy_of_terror
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faminerecords
Goregnome

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation   Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:12 am

zuni fetish doll = instant win
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fondlecorpse
Burn

Burn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation   Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:51 am

I'm a sucker for anthology flicks.

The Zuni Fetish Doll scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. I remember having nightmares about it sawing its way out of the suitcase. The oven scene freaked me out, too. Revisiting it as an adult, that segment is still the most memorable. The other two stories are decent, but nothing beats that crazy doll.

Anyone see the sequel that was made in the '90s? It also has a segment with the fetish doll. I've never seen it, but I'd like to check it out someday.
Back to top Go down
Undie

Undie

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation   Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:47 am

I may get a beating for this but i have not seen this one so i will have to make that change
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mathew29
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation   Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trilogy Of Terror Appreciation
Page 1 of 1