Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Cinema From Around The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nail Gun Massacre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom K
Admin
Tom K

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Nail Gun Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Nail Gun Massacre   Nail Gun Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Another one of those "so bad its good" flicks...This one may take the cake though...

Basic plot...a girl gets raped by some workers at a construction site...shortly after, a masked killer starts dispatching said workers...with a nail gun no less...and with a CO2 tank strapped to his back...

And lets not forget the sheriff and town doctor that track the killer!!!

A lot of fun and required viewing...

Synapse put out a great DVD of this and should be widely available...I also have a limited release that the director put out about a year before the Synapse release...

To wet your appetites, I'll post a few of the liner notes in the Synapse release penned by all around good guy and movie dude, Michael Felsher...

Twenty Things I Learned From Watching Nail Gun Massacre

1. If you dress up in standard-issue Army camouflage, you will be invisible to the
human eyes even if you are standing only a few feet in front of them with a big
yellow oxygen tank on your back.

2. It is possible to die quickly from a few nails embedded in your hands and
shoulders, even if no major arteries or organs are injured in the process.

3. Apparently if you are a rampaging psycho killer it is possible to adjust your height
by nearly a foot between murders or even during the same murder.

5. If you leave a session of lovemaking with your unbelievably hot girlfriend with
some of the most fantastic breasts in human history so you can go out and "chop
wood" with your best buddy, you are clearly gay.

7. When a series of brutal slayings is occurring in your town, the local sheriff should
not call federal authorities, or anyone else for that matter, to help because that
would be too easy.

8. Also, if you are the sheriff investigating these vicious crimes, always make sure to
spend a lot of time driving about town drinking coffee and stuffing your face with
food.

11. A nail gun has the power to pin a man's hands to the hard asphalt of a Texas
highway with such force that the man has no chance of freeing himself.

17. If you are the town doctor, it will be up to you to do most of the heavy lifting in
regards to the detective work (i.e. calling for outside help) as the sheriff will be too
busy abiding by Rule #7 and using up his time with Rule #8.

18. When you have determined who the most likely suspects are in the killings around
town, make sure you don't actually arrest them or question them, but continue to
have arguments about your theories while the gory killings continue.

Check it out,,,you'll have a blast!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomkwarrior
Aborto

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Nail Gun Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nail Gun Massacre   Nail Gun Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:52 pm

yeah its really bad, but thats what makes it good, and your 18 things was fucking hilarious
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bitchkillersucks
Night Of The Nerd

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Nail Gun Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nail Gun Massacre   Nail Gun Massacre Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:04 pm

This isnt a "so bad its good" movie for me at all. I thought it just blew.

Would have been a 100X better if the audio was good!
Back to top Go down
Tom K
Admin
Tom K

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Nail Gun Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nail Gun Massacre   Nail Gun Massacre Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:42 am

Some people get it, some people don't...It's all good...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomkwarrior
Sponsored content

Nail Gun Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nail Gun Massacre   Nail Gun Massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nail Gun Massacre
Page 1 of 1