Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Cinema From Around The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom K
Admin
Tom K

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun Empty
PostSubject: Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun   Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:45 pm

Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun SHOTRS

The box art is misleading...makes it look like a slasher flick, but it is not...it is more like a Manson Family Hippy gang meets the paranormal...

The great thing about this film is its gimmick...it was promoted as a lost film...never released because the director freaked out and killed the producer...But the way it is shot, the music, the costumes, everything, does indeed look like the 70's...So it really had that going for it...

Besides all that, it is a neat little film. Basically, an adult actress freaks out on the set and ends up in a looney bin...a few years go by and she is released, and she sets off on a journey to find herself...instead she finds trouble, but is saved by a hippie clan...they all go off together but stumble yet into more trouble...

Worth a look for sure...I have a promo copy of the DVD which was sent to me by the producer a few years ago...has a more appropriate cover and some real cool extras including a "where are they now" section in which all the actors are interviewed in current times...

They really stuck to that gimmick...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomkwarrior
Burn

Burn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun   Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:48 am

I have yet to see this... I've heard good things, and I've been meaning to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Tom K
Admin
Tom K

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun   Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:35 pm

People need to see this...it is a pretty decent watch...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomkwarrior
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun   Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaughterhouse Of The Rising Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creature Features :: Other Kick Ass Genres :: Indie Cinema-
Jump to: