Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Cinema From Around The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday to Me (1981)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvesblood
Admin
Wolvesblood

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Happy Birthday to Me (1981) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Me (1981)   Happy Birthday to Me (1981) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:41 pm

Happy Birthday to Me (1981) HappyBirthdayToMe

Synopsis: After losing her memory in a freak accident, Anderson returns to her school and an exclusive club. Days before her birthday the club members are gruesomely murdered.

Always loved this underrated Canadian slasher, tons of mystery and suspense & upon first watching the film I did not know who was who anymore, except for the victims that were already dead Laughing

I would have to say that out of the over pouplated slasher genre that this film by far has some of the most unique and brilliant kills of all time, they are memorable and that is what counts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faminerecords
Burn

Burn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me (1981)   Happy Birthday to Me (1981) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:03 am

I agree, this films is terribly underrated. I would probably put it in my top 10 for slashers.

The kills are excellent and gory, for sure. What stands out to me, is that the story is actually very well done and original for a slasher flick. Highly recommended for those who haven't already seen it!
Back to top Go down
Tom K
Admin
Tom K

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me (1981)   Happy Birthday to Me (1981) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:13 am

It has been years since I seen this...

When I was a kid, it fucking freaked me out...

I did not buy the recently released DVD for two reasons...

1. The gay artwork
2. It was high priced, even at Deep Discount

But, I need to get it eventually...

The motorcycle/scarf scene was always my favorite...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomkwarrior
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me (1981)   Happy Birthday to Me (1981) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Me (1981)
Page 1 of 1