Creature Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Cinema From Around The World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unhinged (1982)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom K
Admin
Tom K

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Unhinged (1982) Empty
PostSubject: Unhinged (1982)   Unhinged (1982) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:28 pm

This movie always seems to get a bum rap, but I dig it...

Three college girls on their way to a jazz festival crash their car in the isolated woods during a rainstorm, and are taken in by a mysterious family in an old mansion. Little do the girls know, the family has a dark, murderous secret.

This is not a body count movie by any means, and it is slow in places, but for some reason I just really get into this flick. It was more or less modeled after Halloween (weren't they all?) and the few kills that happen are quite gruesome...

Nice little WTF moment at the end too...

Check it out...you can usually find it on DVD for like $5.00, which is well worth it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomkwarrior
Dan of the Dead

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Unhinged (1982) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unhinged (1982)   Unhinged (1982) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:17 pm

I tried to watch this movie once like 6 years ago and completely hated it. I guess I could give it a try again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Tom K
Admin
Tom K

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Unhinged (1982) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unhinged (1982)   Unhinged (1982) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Yeah, I'm not saying it is the super great or anything...for some reason though I dig it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomkwarrior
Sponsored content

Unhinged (1982) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unhinged (1982)   Unhinged (1982) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unhinged (1982)
Page 1 of 1